Welcome to InKing Royalty’s November Blog Hop! Today’s hop is filled with inspiring projects that share the gratefulness of the season. Whether you are ready to celebrate Thanksgiving this week or just feel reflective of the things that make you thankful, we are sure you’ll find great inspiration from our talented team members. After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
There are so many things – and people in your life – to be grateful for. Why not surprise them with this adorable treat?
I’ve used Stampin’ Up!’s 4 x 6 cellophane bag to house four York Peppermint Patties (my fave candy, by the way). Each candy has been adorned with punch art and rubber stamping using the A Little Something Stamp Set. I tied it all up with Silver Cording Trim since the silver cord coordinated with the silver packaging of the candy.
Here’s another version made with pretzel bags from Walmart. As you can see, this adorable stamp set makes great Christmas treats too!
NOTE: Both the A Little Something Stamp Set and the Silver Cording Trim will be expiring and no longer available after January 4th. If you would like to make this treat bag you will need to purchase these two items now. For a full list of Holiday items that will be expiring on January 4th, click the image on the left.
Don’t forget about Stampin’ Up!’s awesome Online Extravaganza going on now through November 30th. You’ll find awesome deals as much as 50% off! Scoop these items up before they sell out. For a current list of the items still available at thse bargain prices, click the image below.
Thank you for hopping along with us. If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Becky Volpp & Megan Quillen at Ink Blossom with Becky
- Deb Cozzone at Grand Central Stamping
- Candy Ford at StampCandy
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Amy Whelan at Amy’s Inklings
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Lisa Pretto at InkBig Academy Stamps
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly’s Creative Corner
- Sharon Walker at Stamp with Sharon W