Yesterday I made a fun 4″ x 4″ Triangle Tri-Fold card which can be seen here. As I stated in that video tutorial, I’m going to show you today how to make a coordinating 4″ x 4″ envelope. This tutorial goes back to basics as I show you how to use Stampin’ Up!’s Envelope Punch Board and our new Envelope Paper.
Envelope Punch Board:
* The easy to follow instructions are printed directly on the board,
* The board can make envelopes ranging in size from 2″ x 3-1/2″ to 6″ x 8-1/2″,
* It comes with a built-in bone folder and corner round punch which can be used for other projects as well,
* This incredible tool can make boxes and other fun items too!
* Each pack has 20 sheets of 12″ x 12″ text weight paper,
* Color options are Neutrals or 2015 – 2017 In Colors,
Neutrals (5 each of Kraft and Very Vanilla and 15 Whisper White),
2015-2017 In Color (solid on one side with two each of two printed designs in five colors on the other).
I would love to help you order the supplies to make this card and coordinating envelope. Simply use the Shop Now button on the far right at the top of my post. For assistance or to learn more about this project or my Stampin’ Up! business, I can be reached at email@example.com.
Thanks for stopping by Amy’s Inklings today. Be sure to “Follow My Blog” to receive notifications when I post new video tutorials!