Coloring books for adults are the new latest craze in the craft industry. Parade magazine recently featured a front page article on them. Barnes & Noble had a HUGE collection in their front foyer today. Those coloring pages came to mind when I first laid eyes on Stampin’ Up!’s new Lighthearted Leaves stamp set.
My project and video today is a Coloring Card Kit made with Lighthearted Leaves that I presented at the World Card Making Day event this past weekend.
Wouldn’t these make a GREAT gift?
Please note the following:
- While I used a plastic crayon box with the final card size being 2-1/2″ x 3-1/2″, another option for the box is Stampin’ Up!s Half Wide Stamp Case #127552. The final card size for that box would be 3″ x 4-1/2″.
- The Real Red 3/8″ Satin Woven Ribbon #135840 is on the Clearance Rack for only $2.79! Just $2.79!!!
- Photopolymer stamps like this one come sandwiched between two plastic sheets. The unprinted plastic sheet can be used as the window sheet.
A video tutorial for how to use the Envelope Punch Board can be found here. The instructions for the envelope board begin at 6:00 of the video.
I would love to help you order the supplies to make these adorable kits. Simply use the Shop Now button on the far right at the top. For assistance or to learn more about this project or my Stampin’ Up! business, I can be reached at email@example.com.
Thanks for stopping by Amy’s Inklings today. “Follow My Blog” to receive notifications when I post new video tutorials!
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- Stamps: Lighthearted Leaves #139712 (p)
- Ink: Archival Basic Black #140931
- Paper: Whisper White #100730
- Accessories: Envelope Punch Board #133774, Real Red 3/8″ Satin Woven Ribbon #135840, Window Sheets #1144323