You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps, number 7 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects.
So what tool or tools can I not live without? This was a tough challenge! Everything is my favorite. Literally! But I do looooove our Stampin’ Up! paper and cardstock. And I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE our fabulous line of punches. So here’s a technique that uses some of my “can’t live without” items: Stampin’ Up!’s cardstock, DSP and the Tree Builder, Triple Banner and 1-3/4″ Circle Punches.
This is the Iris Technique. By layering strips of cardstock behind a punched circle, you create a beautiful patchwork of color with dimension and texture. It’s a great way to use your paper scraps, too. The video tutorial to follow shows you how to create this card featuring this interesting technique.
Thanks for visiting Amy’s Inklings! The next stop is Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo, number 9 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting; I hope to see you on next month’s Pals Hop!
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery’s Owlery
- Lisa Pretto at InkBIg Academy Stamps!
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Amy at Amy’s Inklings
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Pamela Sadler at stampinpinkrose.com
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Deb Cozzone at Deb Cozzone’s Stamping Zone
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty