Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for July. This month we are excited to show off the new 2015 – 2017 Stampin’ Up! In Colors, namely Cucumber Crush, Delightful Dijon, Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe and Watermelon Wonder. The In Color products include card stock, designer series paper, ribbon and other embellishments. We hope you find great inspiration from the projects.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!, #16 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects.
My card showcases Delightful Dijon. Isn’t it divine? It’s reminiscent of More Mustard, a favorite of mine back in the day, so I was over the moon when it was revealed as one of our five new In Colors.
This stamp set, Remarkable You, is also divine. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the simple but elegant line art. Remarkable You is so beautiful that it can stand alone simply stamped in black ink on Whisper White cardstock. Truly stunning!
Here, however, I stamped the flower image with Memento ink on the new Bohemian DSP and then colored the flowers with the Delightful Dijon Stampin’ Write Marker. I did the same when I dressed up the envelope. With a bit of leftover DSP I was able to make a coordinating RSVP pen. For instructions on how to do that, see my RSVP pen video tutorial here.
The clear version of Remarkable You comes in two separate stamp cases. I wanted to consolidate them into one case. The first thing I did was lay out all of the stamps to make sure they would fit in one case. They did.
Next, I applied all of the stickers to the inside of the case accordingly instead of adhering them to the stamp itself. This is what it looks like now on the backside of my case.
Both covers are now placed in the one case which looks like this when opened.
I now have everything in one stamp case – plus an empty stamp case that I’ll be using for a project that I’ll feature on my blog at a later time.
The next stop is Natalie Bradley Events, #18 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting; I hope to see you on next month’s Pals Hop!
Blog Hop Line-up:
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Amy Whelan at Amy’s Inklings
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping With Avery’s Owlery
- Kimberly Sparks at Stampin’ Daisy
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossomwithBecky
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie