To celebrate the start of a new Stampin’ Up! year, we are showcasing products from our newest catalog this month – the Occasions catalog. You may also see new Sale-a-Bration products too. If you don’t know how to earn free Sale-a-bration products – contact your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator to learn more.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works by Shannon. Use the full lineup below to move along from blog to blog so you see all of the new projects.
As you can see I’ve been playing (literally) with Stampin’ Up!’s Sophisticated Serifs.
This is a super quick and easy game to play. Essentially you pass your tokens around the table based on what you roll with the dice. You either pass one or more to the left, the right, or the center pot. Or you keep them. The last person to hold a chip wins!
I’ve used poker chips for my tokens here but I’ve also played with buttons, plastic coins, quarters – and even $1 bills!!! Oo la la! Each person starts with three tokens. In my games I’ve included five sets of tokens for a total of 15.
For the dice I found these wooden cubes from two different craft stores. I had better luck with the Tree House Studio brand (the blue and yellow package). They must have sort some of coating. The ink on the other brand sometimes bled into the grain of the wood.
I chose to use different colors on the dice here – Real Red for Left and Keep, Garden Green for Center, and Memento for Right . You can use any image for “Keep.” I chose a heart this time since Valentines Day is approaching. Plus the heart stamp came from a Sale-A-Bration stamp set, Best Day Ever, which can be yours for FREE just for purchasing Sophisticated Serifs!
Click this link, Left Center Right directions, to learn how to play the game and to print the instructions to put inside a game YOU make. 🙂
And check back tomorrow for a video tutorial on how to make the box.
The next stop is Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I’ll see you next month.
- Amy Whelan at Amy’s Inklings
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Becky Gifford at The Social Stamper
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb…
- Amy Williams at Stamps and Spice
- Rae Harper at WildWestPaperArts.com
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossomwithBecky
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Jane Knudsen at www.seejanestamp.com
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Michelle Quinno at Shell’s Life
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Create With Susan
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Blog
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly’s Creative Corner
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Laurie Chilton at Stampin’ Ink
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards.com
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits From Dawn
- Angie Valle-Peters at Paperluxuries
- Amy Hoptay at Inking of You!
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery’s Owlery
- Shannon K Jaramillo at Shannon Kay Paperie
- Liz Gautreaux at Kind Deeds Stampin
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Pamela Sadller at Stampin Pink Rose
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works by Shannon